Thursday, May 07, 2009

The long vacation was finished

Now the newest type of flu is becoming a big issue, are you OK?
Well, my vacation was finished, usual days has also started.
Last Thursday some friends came to my house, as I already wrote.
And
my mother came to stay with us. My husband and I took her to a hot spring and farmer's shops.
She said "I can buy as much as I want" --- yes, all vegetables and homemade sweets are very inexpensive, and she will go home by car with us, so she doesn't worry about the "big", "heavy" baggage, and she has many friends around her house, so she can give presents as many as she wants.


The next day we went to TOKYO with my mother and lot of baggage "by car".
My husband and our younger daughter went shopping to buy a "windows" computer. Our elder daughter uses Mac computer because she goes to a art college.

My elder daughter and I went to see a candle exhibition and had a good lunch.
(Well, my mother was busy in delivering her presents to her neighbors.)

The next day we met my mother-in-law.

My husband and I came back here.
In TOKYO many intereseting exhibions are held, "city life " is fun and exciting --but a little bit expensive, especailly with "young " girls.


Well, Well,
I got an intereseting spicy salt from a friend, as soon as I got, I baked potatoes with it. "Yummy".
In this area strawberries are famous, and these days liquire of strawberries is on the market. The alcohol content is just 8 percent, not strong.




And at a farmer's shop we "finaly" found "URUKA". It is a kind of fermentation food made from fish; usally AYU. They are not so populer, some domestic people love, and at some domestic shops it is sold.
Anywayit was a busy and good vacation.











No comments: