Friday, June 19, 2009

LIke a (wonderful) storm

My friend came to stay with us and went back, she was like one-night storm.
Now I'm alone in this house as usual, from the afternoon some students are going to come, it is usual.

I called some friends to tell her visit, every body said "Really? NATSUKASHI (I don't know the suitable English, good old memory? or It feels just like the good old days to see you again.)
And many years passed since "I" talked them on the phone.

Around 4 o'clock, "she" arrived there.
We went a restaurant "OKONOMIYAKI". There are 5 friends, thought someone came out as someone went in.
My husband picked us (me and her) up by car, but he also drunk, so "I" (I usually don't drink alcohol, and in Japan no one who drink or even "ship" alcohol must not drive a car) drive them home.
It was at 10, not so late but everybody went to bed, because she left home at 5 in the morning on the day, and my husband had to leave home 5 the day after the day. And I was tired.

The next morning, my husband left home at 5, I got up as usual time and prepare breakfast.
At 7 in the morning, another friend came with breakfast.
She took a walk to see her neighborhood, on the other hand I started preparing for my job in the morning. About at 10 o'clock another friend pick her up to tour this area, because since she moved to another city this area has changed a lot. I went to work.

At noon, 2 friend came to see her to have lunch. It was just a lunch bread for a friend. The other friend works from 2 o'clock. And my lesson starts at 4:30 o'clock.

At 2:30, everybody went to usual life. "She" left for her house, probably it takes 3 hours from here by car. Today she is working now. The other friends are also working. I'm at the computer.
Now it is my usual life.

Well, it is cloudy, so I washed a sheet but --- probably it won't dry. Tomorrow I'll go to a coin laundry nearby.

No comments: