Monday, November 16, 2009

cold, warn, cold, warm

December is just around the corner. These days it has been tough weathers for me. One day it is cold, the next day it is warm, and --. Actually yesterday it was really warm, I see some people wearing short sleeves shirts, on the other hand, it was completely cold.
It is really difficult for me to adjust this weather.
My body is a little bit low temperature, compared with whom?
Do you know your ordinal body temperature? My temperature is usually 35.4-35.6
degrees Celsius. Kids are said to be usually around 36.4-36.7 degrees Celsius.
These days such people who have low body temperature are increasing.

Now, Swine Flu runs riot. In most of schools, many classes are canceled because lots of students are absent from Swine Flu. Fortunately we haven't be caught yet. I hope Swine Flu has gone as soon as possible.. and I need after that usual Flu season comes.

I'm a little bit in a bad shape, so -- I whined in this blog. Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Mieko!
this is my first time writing on your blog, and my english is not very very good so I hope you're patience with me :)
In my country, Spain, weather is absolutely crazy to!! today 15º and maybe tomorrow 22º!!

buceadora

Mieko said...

Thank you for you coming to my site. "Spain", it's a warm country, isn't it????
Yesterday, it was really really cold, probably 6 degrees C, today, it's one of usual autumn day, it is about 15 degrees C.