Sunday, May 09, 2010

How was your Mother's Day?

In the morning, I got a call from my mother saying "Thanks for the mother's day sweets". These years, on seasonable days I send ordinal sweets at a sweet shop in KYOTO to my mother by online shopping. To tell the truth, I don't like online shopping, I like shopping through oral communication. On the other hand, on the web we can get wide-ranged information, and interesting things. I sent some Japanese cake.
This is the homepage where the ordinal Japanese cakes in April are introduced. What flowers or scenery can you image from these sweets?
Yuki called to her mother, later I'll sent something to her.
And my daughters ---.
Yesterday my elder daughter called me in a big town. I asked her to some socks , while she browsing some shops, she sent some photos of socks via her cell phone. Unfortunately they were not what I wanted. So I thanked for her attitude, and I said to her " when you find the socks I want, please buy them at that time."
And today from my younger daughter this pot of flowers arrived.
And she also called me in the afternoon. She said "I can't find what you want, so I sent this usual gift ".
At snack time (about three PM), my neighborhood came here with cake, and in the evening Yuki came back with pack of beef that was today's prize at a golf game.
Oh, I almost forgot. This early morning, my friend came with bamboo shoots.
Today, somebody called or came one after another. I was busy, so it was a really good Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.