Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Monday.

Last night we had some rain here, fortunately not so much. Recently Amami islands in Japan got a heavy damage by heavy rain.


Well, last week, unfortunately I was not in good condition. After the bad cold, I needed some time to get my strength back.

Well, while I was in bed, I was thinking what I will be able to do in my 50's life. To tell the truth I'm not so positive to improve my strength and chronic health problems. (I can hear your voice, Jan). On the other hand I would like to do some things through civic activities.

I'll confess I need recognition.

Or if I do something, I don't get anything to my students who think "why we need to study English?"

And it means I myself am not be able to get the answer why I continue to study English.

Of course we might not get the answer.


Why I write such a thing, these days I think hear there are clearly two groups. One is people who are interested in education, and the other is opposite. Though economic reason makes this difference partly, it is not the all.

And actually without enough education, many people enjoy their lives.

Opt, it is not right to use the word of "enough education". Without going to universities. And the people who went to universities don't mean educated people.


So what kind of education I have been taken? These days I ask it to myself.


Anyway tomorrow my students (junior high school students and high school students) are going to do a trick or treat tour in the neighborhood. (I don't know why elementary school students won't do that. Anyway touchy young girls want to do that, so I organized, and my neighbors are "really" looking forward to see them. It is a kind of wonderful civic activity,isn't it?)


No comments: