Sunday, October 31, 2010

Now November is waiting.


Did you enjoy Halloween? The last pumpkin cake was made for us -- Yuki and me. We ate it for our breakfast and the leftover was frozen.


I put away all decoration of Halloween. Before Christmas we enjoy autumn leaves. To tell the truth because of my bad condition this week I was not able to see the beautiful autumn leaves in Nikko.








But we still enjoy having Japanese pears. These are the last Japanese pears in this season. This kind of pears is called NIKKORI, they are very huge.







Yesterday, I was able to go to a concert that my friend organized though I was not so good. Because of the bad weather my chauffeur was at home, so I was able to go.


( This time I had no confidence to go there, so I couldn't ask to anyone to go there with me.)
Next month I want to go other two concerts --- I hope my strength will recover as usual.

No comments: