Monday, October 11, 2010

three consequtive holidays

We have three consecutive holidays this weekend, today, it is the last holiday.

During these holidays many nursery schools or kindergartens hold Sports day or athletic meetings. Unfortunately on Saturday, it was rainy,so the events were postponed. And On Sunday, and Monday --- it was , and is fine --- but too "hot" like summer.

I hope not many people would not have had suffered heat exhaustion especially elder people who visited to see their grand children.

Well, well, about me, I went to TOKYO to see my mother and my daughters. It was a "women"'s day. noisy, noisy, noisy. "Who was the nosiest person of us --- probably "you", who is "you"? I don't know, everybody point to someone."It can't be helped.
On the other hand, Yuki attend a golf competition and won the fifth prize. The prize a basket of fruit. "Wonderful".
Just I'll tell a funny story, until he ate it, he had thought something had been avocados.
"I" was a kind wife, so I always served him peeled and sliced La Fr acne ( we call pears like this). On the other hand I don't like avocado, so when he saw avocado, it is as a ingredient of SUSHI.

Though I wrote a long story, the thing is just he mistook La France for avocado.

Yesterday both of us were home, I was really tired, so got up lately. We went to a SUSHI restaurant, though he didn't eat avocado sushi. And we started cleaning in a closet.

"Finlay" we threw away two Hula-hoops that were used by my daughters whey they were ??? 8 or 9 years old. And other toys were thrown away.

This morning it was a collection day, we put lots of bags of garbage, and they were all gone without leftover that would be against the rule. These days the rule of recycle is strict. Sometimes it's difficult to dispose "toys". Actually some disposed toys are back of the garage. I have to throw them away on another day.


Today Yuki went to golf again with friends (today, it is not a competition day), I had one student in the morning. And now I'm updating this blog.

Tonight--- probably we 'll go out for dinner somewhere.


Well, Well, I almost forgot. Yesterday we had "hot wine", that is a little bit popular these days in Japan, -- not so ---good. I don't know the quality of wine was not good, or "hot wine" was not good, but Yuki prefers usual wine, and I prefer hot SAKE.

Did I tell you? I "can't" drink alcohol, just ship, but "hot" sake I "can" drink a little. So I thought "hot wine" I could have drunk.





No comments: