Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An Apple Bread


This morning I baked Apple bread for my adult lesson of today and for my breakfast. A few minutes ago, my student called me to cancel this lesson. What a shame!

Today I also get a new book for her, the title is abc teatime story book.

On the a page, there is a short message in English, and an interesting issue is written in Japanese.


"An apple girl has a teatime. Her friends four ants bring some muffins."

The author is not only a illustrated book writer but also a owner of a tea room.

Sounds wonderful, it is one of my dreams to open a cafe with playing the piano and reading picture books. --- though it is one of my dreams, it includes all of my hopes.



And Additionally I got this binned ginger tea syrup.
So today's lesson appetizer would have been perfect -- What a shame!
It's OK, tomorrow morning Yuki is here. So we will share them with us, though it is MOTAAINAI. (Some one must know this meaning.)



No comments: