Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday

Today, it was sunny and not so cold. I couldn't believe it, because for these two days it was snowing.
I didn't have spacial events today, so I wake up later, and read the newspaper, and started to clean all the rooms (though there are only 6 small rooms) with a cleaner as a Sunday chore.
And I changed the decoration on the shelf in the entrance from for Valentine's to for HINA-festival.












At noon Yuki and I went shopping to a big supermarket where it took about 20 minutes by car. There we found a new thing ---


It's for rice. Probably you know "squid ink spaghetti". It's "squid ink rice".
I prepared this in the rice cooker, and prepared cucumber pickles, and went out again to listen to stories by story-telling session for adults at a book store nearby, while Yuki went to practice golfing.










And I dropped by a beauty salon that my friend owns, and I got a hair cut.
And as soon as I got home, I started to cook dinner.










Can you see the black rice? Everything was tasty. Today I was a good wife.

No comments: