Monday, February 06, 2012

Monday

In the morning it was not so cold. According to the weather cast it seemed to have been like in March. But in the afternoon, it suddenly got cold, and it started raining. Now it's really cold outside as usual February.

Yesterday (Sunday), Yuki went to play golf. I cleaned the house in the morning, and studied English in the afternoon. This time Yuki got the third prise, so he came back with a small trophy.
Then we went out to the movies. We saw a Japanese movie. The story was a serious family drama. The main characters were two men. We like both of them. Watching a family drama with two of us is really interesting. He sees it from a father's view, I see it from a mother's view. Both of them have different feedback , though sometimes it can trigger a quarrel. (This time our discussion ended in peace.)

On Mondays I'm usual busy because I have to prepare something for lessons in the week. When once I prepared for lessons in the week, I can do lessons smoothly and spend calmly in the week. I did some crafts for a kindergarten student class. I choose some articles written English for high school students. And on Wednesday an adult will come to see my adult class, so I prepared some materials for her. Then I did my household account of last week, and went to work out.

At night I studied English again, and now I'm updating this blog. Writing my diary is one way to study English for me.

Tomorrow, a Taiwanese lady is going to come in the morning, if her son, who is 6 years old, goes to school without trouble. These days the flu is going around. Every week some one is absent from my class. Recently she moved to Utsunomiya. Coincidentally we became friends. I'll welcome her with Taiwanese tea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We seem to have the same working schedule on mondays, i do prepare all my lessons for all the week on that day so that the week can run smoothly !
MY hubby left at 5 am this morning to catch a plane for Switzerland and so i got up very early too and still have a lesson to give so i'm getting a bit tired by the end of the afternoon.
I replied to your email and then sent you mails of photos with some of my tables. Did you receive them ?
Have a good night as it must already be bedtime in Japan (late afternoon in France).
dom

Mieko said...

dom, I sent e-mail again, sorry I don't get your e-mail.