Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday has started

Did you enjoy your weekend? I did.

On Saturday, in the morning I went to workout while Yuki went to golf practice. In the afternoon, as you know, I cleaned the house and decorate Hina dolls. Then we went to a French restaurant. It's our favorite restaurant.



We ordered a single serving for each dish. For me it's difficult to eat out one plate stake, these days, even it's small. And "we" have to care about our LDL. So sharing a single serving is a good thing.

On Sunday, in the morning "we" went to golf practice, though I just hit 30 balls.
And we went to help my friend her piano concert.
It was a really cozy piano recital of her students. Though now I have a few students taking my piano lessons, these days I don't hold such an event. I'm thinking when I close my piano class, I'll do that with my graduates and friends.

Then we went home, and I cooked dinner. we had dinner, watched TV. Our weekend was finished.

Now it's Monday. This week I don't have lessons at night except on Tuesday. So Instead of English lessons, I'll study English  for my self. (Can you hear Jan?)
Have a nice week.

No comments: