Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Bad Habits and Pet Peeves

I have some questions.
1,What's one of my pet peeves?
    I don't like it when someone shaking leg syndrome (jittering?). I think it's rude.
2,What's your temperament like?
    I think I'm a little short-tempered.
3,What bothers you most at home?
    I don't like it when someone left their shoes lying around. When I see it, I often tell them to put their shoes together neatly.
4,What's one of your bad habits?
   I often sit cross-legged. ( Please make an excuse myself, these days my knees get weak, so it's difficult to sit straight.)
5,What do you think is your worst habit?
   I often put my elbows on the table.

6,What pet peeves do your family members have?
   Yuki doesn't like  ?????? I don't know. Probably he doesn't like litter newspapers.
7,What bad habits do your family members have?
   Yuki smokes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i'm often too friendly with people and also too an anxious person...i think i'm too much strained and stressed at the moment....
dom

Mieko said...

I love your freidnly chracter. Thanks to the character we keep contact with each other like this.

Anonymous said...

Some of my pet peeves is when people interupt conversation of others....have poor table manners...keep people waiting.

By the way, "jiggling legs" is often a medical condition known as "restless leg syndrome" and the person cannot help it. It's a condition of the nerves in the legs that is uncomfortable and "jiggling" is somewhat like scratching an itch for relief.

Mieko said...

jiggling legs --- it's the first phrase for me. Thanks. I hear that when someone shake his legs unconsciously, people say "stop jitterling" in the conversation. Is it right?

Anonymous said...

hi, Mieko !
just sent you yesterday the link(via a mail) to an online mag with which i have worked, they have published one of my easter tables and my "shoes planted with flowers and plants'.I'm glad ! the journalist who wrote the article with my table and my photos has just asked me to have articles in their decos experts'corner !!!! am thinking about it and will give my answer next week but it's very tempting to publish a table a week on this mag !!!!!!! can't wait !..lol...
Have a happy easter ! have just tablescaped my easter table this morning !
dom

Anonymous said...

Have to tell my grandson stop jiggling your legs a lot. Is a nervous habit he has developed same as tapping fingers on table. I enjoy reading your blog very much. Mimi

Mieko said...

Thanks Mimi. It's difficult to stop bad habits, until now I'm sitting cross-legged.

Mieko said...

Dom
Wonderful! Some pf my friends photos are put on magagines, and one of friends pubilshed her own cooking book, through she is updating her cooking photo on her blog.