Monday, April 16, 2012

SAKURA (cherry blossooms) in UTSUNOMIYA

This year Yuki and I could enjoyed cherry blossoms in Utsunomiya, again. Last spring we were really disappointed because of the earthquake. However, we can spend usual life  now. We thank to everything.



Every spring our family used to go up a hill to see these cherry blossoms blooming, stop by  small food stalls and eat something. Now just Yuki and I see them blooming there. We just enjoy seeing them. Anyway I'm really happy to see this scenery this year again.

This week has already started. On Tuesday I have a meeting of our English Picture Workshop group. On Thursday, and Friday I'm going to visit to nursery schools to read English picture books. And on Sunday it is the day of Toast Maters (speech club). I hope everything goes well.

Let's enjoy this week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOur cherry trees in blossom are just gorgeous !!!!!!!!!! this is something i'd like to enjoy in Japan !
I once set a table with cherry trees in blossoms. I actually used a bonsaï i was given and displayed little pink flowers in it and i also displayed a Buddha having a picnic underneath the tree with miniature food, it was gorgeous !..lol...lol..
Have a good week.MY little goddaughter is at home with me until tomorrow. She arrived on saturday, we have been doing a lot of workshop crafts !
see you.
dom

Mieko said...

These photos were taken by my husband YUKI. When I see cherry brossoms blooming, I always thank to be here in Japan.