Monday, June 18, 2012

How was your weekend?

First I changed the decoration of the entrance hall.
Now it's rainy season in Japan. The typical things in rainy season are "hydrangeas" and "snails", I think.
Can you see  a wooden picture? I made it a few years ago at a art work shop.














On Saturday it was rainy, so Yuki's tennis lessons was canceled, it means that he was at home. So we went out for lunch.
The restaurant was interesting. Can you see a think like a beehive. We call it beehive. "It" is a part of pig guts. Though not so bad, I couldn't eat it, unfortunately. Instead of me, Yuki ate. Yuki is always good helper when we go out to eat something. Thanks to Yuki, I can try to eat various things. I think people who eat such pig buts are French, Chinese and Japanese people.



On Sunday, it was Father's day. Our two daughters called Yuki, and supported him to buy a new golf club, though before their calling he had already "clicked" a new club on the screen of his PC.  And he went to play golf on Father's day.


On the other had I went out an art museum where Finland exhibition was held. This time I knew that Finland is smaller than Japan.
Now Finland is getting popular, because of a cell phone company "Nokia". For young ladiws probably "marrimekko" is the familiar company in Finland. Actually I knew this textile company from my daughters. And for me when I hear Finland I think Arabia table wares.What image do you have about Finland?



And in the evening we went out to buy some things at a high-grade delicatessen section. We had a quiet dinner at home. It was a nice weekend. Let's enjoy this week, too.






No comments: