Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday

Yesterday I played the piano at a cafe KARAKU, though there were a few people to come to listen to the piano, I could talk to each other and had a wonderful time. I'm a lucky person to have a chance to play the piano even though I'm not a pro pianist. Of course the sweet time after playing the piano is luxury time to me.

The master of KARAKU is from NAGASAKI, which is famous for ARITA pottery. He always order the table ware he uses in the cafe to his friend who is a famous craftsman,  NAKAMURA HEIZABU. These days Mr. NAKAMURA seems to decide to retire because he is almost 80 years old.
So the master said "the table ware here might be last stock.".
 I've thought I 'd like to get one of them someday.

I know my shelf is full of table ware, so I don't have more room. so it is the time to buy new one when one of them breaks.

This morning I took one of bowl which I don't use so often. I thought if I seldom use it I'll be able to throw away, and buy new one.
I used it for today's breakfast. It was used at my mother's house, long long time ago.
It's not so bad. I can't throw it away. It means I can't buy new one.
Patience is necessary to have a simple life.


No comments: