Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday

Even though the end of rainy season is not announced yet, it is actually summer. It's really hot, today.
Hydrangeas have gone, instead of them, vine of morning glory and GOYA is growing. They make green curtain.

This weekend I went to NIKKO to work. I dropped by a popular tea room.  For a while I relaxed alone seeing the outside from the window. There I saw SYUKAIDOU and some ferns. I was giggling. The ferns made a good scenery there, on the other hand I'm fighting to weed them in my garden.

A few minutes ago, a deliver man came with this --- a bottle of pickled RAKKYO (kind of shallots)
My friend made it. She makes it every year to present to her friends. To tell the truth, I don't care for  RAKKO, but I love "her" RAKKO. I don't know why, but anyway I love "her" taste. I'm really happy to have such a wonderful friend like her.
Coming her RAKKOY tells me summer coming.

No comments: