Monday, September 17, 2012

A wonderful concert

Last Saturday Yuki and I went to a concert. This time it was a trio concert consisting with a piano, drums, and a bass. The pianist was Yamashita Yousuke, who was almost 70, the drummer was almost 60.
Their music gave me lots of energy. I wonder where they keep their enthusiasm for music. I was really impressed.

This time we went to the down town by bus, it means we (mainly Yuki) was able to drink.
So before the concert we dropped by a wine-bar, and had a light dinner.



 
Well, last Tuesday, it was the day for me to play the piano at KARAKU tea room.  There were some customers to listen to me. Though I'm not a pro pianist, I played hard, carefully, and calmly as much as I could. Performing in such a place as KARAKU gives me energy. But to perform, I need to practice. For me it is difficult to keep practicing constantly. Sometimes it's troublesome.
 
 



Classical music makes me thoughtful.
Jazz music makes me positive.
Music is wonderful, isn't it?

No comments: