Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine

Today, it is Valentine's day. How do you enjoy this day? Today we celebrate the day with this breakfast.
I cooked heart-shaped poached eggs. They look cute, don't they?
And I also wrote a message with white chlorate pen on the sweet.

 Since last Thursday my students and I had be doing this craft? (or cooking). Some students draw pictures.
Yesterday two elderly women came to take my lesson, so we did the same craft. I recommended them to write "I love you". Both of them were really surprised, but anyway they  tried to write it. AND, while they were writing, they cannot stop laughing. One lady said "I forgot that how many years passed since I used (not say) this message."

Anyway Yuki & I and all students had  had a great time for Valentine's week.



No comments: