Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday

How was your weekend?
I didn't know that yesterday it was St Patrick's Day. In Japan the day isn't so familiar yet, but in some big city St Patrick Parades are held.
When did I notice the day? It was a concert.
Yesterday I went to a guitar concert organized a group. When I arrived the place, some people were wearing green clothes. And though I had thought it would have been a guitar concert, it was an Irish harp and guitar concert.
 
 
Did you celebrate St Patrick's Day? My friend Jan sent me a photo of corned beef.
She said
"Cooked for 8 hours in the slow cooker.
First, red potatoes, carrots, onion and some dark beer for the liquid. Then add the corned beef and sprinkled with pickling seasons. At 7 hours add wedges of cabbage for another hour."


Thanks Jan. If I had been with you, I could have enjoyed the day with you.





 


No comments: