Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Healthy diet

Do you keep a healthy diet?
Eating a healthy diet is important. Many nutritionists suggest that you need to eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, dairy, protein, and whole grains such as wheat, rice and oats for a balanced diet. Whole grains, as well as fruits, and vegetables, contain high levels of dietary fiber. Some people say rice is better than flour for a healthy diet. Fiber helps your body to digest food more easily. A balanced diet is something you need to maintain constantly, but I think it's difficult.

So to maintain a healthy diet easily, Yuki and I take some supplements.
I make yogurt everyday, and we drink yogurt juice every morning, When I make yogurt juice, I usually put a banana, and kale powder. It is said that kale powder includes lots of fiber.
And we also drink a small glass of black vinegar. Vinegar is said to bring more blood flow.
What kinds of supplements do you take?

A healthy diet doesn't mean dieting. But many people eager to want to lose weight. Me too.  Because  need to lower my bad cholesterol. If you want to lose weight, you should try to cut down your food intake. I know it. But it is said that the last thing you want to do is skip breakfast. Skipping meals seldom results in weight loss. If you don't eat, your body slows down and burns less energy. At your next meal, you are likely to be hungry and eat too much. If you eat too much and burn less energy you will gain weight.
So I always keep some energy bars as supplements, though I don't know which is better energy bars or sweets.

No comments: