Monday, September 23, 2013

This Sunday

This Sunday Yuki and I went to Tokyo and visited the national art center in Roppongi, Tokyo.
Fortunately this year our daughter T won a prise, and her work is displaying  for about two weeks there now.
 
Thanks to her prize, my mother, my daughter M and her husband, my daughter T and we met together there. Unfortunately my mother-in-law couldn't come because her another event.
We saw her work, and had lunch at a good restaurant.

This time I treated them in celebration of belated the Respect-for-Senior-Citizens Day, marriage of Mr. and Ms.M,  prise of T, and "Yuki's birthday". Yuki became 54. It's the time to prepare for planing about our pension life. The time we support T is limited, though we don't support her a lot.



 
Then my mother , T , Yuki and I had coffee and tea at this cafe. Have you ever heard of it? It's famous for caramel and chocolate.


No comments: