Monday, September 30, 2013

What's the punch line to the tall story?

Thanks for your visiting to this blog. Before reading this blog, please read the previous blog " a tall story".
If you knew my character, and if you knew my house, you would realize easily that it's not a true story". But for many people especially who are in their 20's and 30's, it sounds like a completely true story.

Yesterday I attended a Toast Master Meeting, and I introduced this story. There were 7 people, and half of people who are in their 20's and 30's didn't notice it was a tall story. And 4 people have Roomba. One of them are in their 40's, though he bought a Roomba, it didn't work because there are too many little things on the floor to move freely.
Anyway this time I found out, the floor of recent houses and apartments are tortally flat.
The main reason why I don't buy Roomba is that the floors in my house are at different levels difference in level.
 
Another reason is I can't discard my important kitchen gadgets, Yuki doesn't allow me to discard his t audio "junks". And we can't say good-bye to things which are nostalgic to us.
 
I think, in 10 years, New Roomba will appear. It will be able to overcome the difference in floor levels. It would clean while floating. If it floated, you wouldn't remove any things on the floor.
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mieko...that was a TAll story, indeed! You fooled me completely. That's because I know how much you like to clean your house! LOL Jan

Mieko said...

Thanks Jan for your comeing to this blog. I like seeing in a clean house, living in a clean house. And I try to organzie my house so I continue throw away ten things every day. BUT--- unfortunately it's difficult to get the rooms simple.