Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm just waiting.

 
 
 
I'm just waiting for -----????
Finally my daughter M's contractions has started sine last midnight. The contractions are 10 or 15 minutes apart. When the contractions are 5 minutes apart and at least 30 seconds, I'll take her to the hospital. Now I'm waiting for the time. And we'll see our baby soon.
 
Well, last night I made curry. There was a reason.
 
In my generation, I don't know any jinks about delivery.
So it was interesting to hear three jinks about delivery.
 
The due date for our baby is tomorrow 7/24. But M was tired of waiting for her. So she told me three jinks.
 
If a parturient mother eats "YAKINIKU" (Korean style indoor barbecue),  the baby will come out soon. Last weekend four of us eat YAKINIKU at a restaurant, but she didn't come out.
 
If a parturient mother has energy drink, the baby will come out.
Last Monday she did, but she didn't come out.
 
And if a parturient mother eats curry, the baby will come out soon.
So last night I made curry, and her contraction started at 2 PM.
 
I know it goes just on plan. But anyway she ate curry last night.
 
 
 
This is Massam curry. These days when I make curry, I made Massam curry with coconuts milk.

No comments: