Sunday, September 28, 2014

Finally I've started

For a long time I had been thinking how to use my collection books effectively.
I had often asked some people "will you try to use my books for free?".
But just few people showed the interest to my books.

Recently one of my friends, who is Canadian, and lives in my city started "MOTTAINAI group". I also joined them. And I started rental of boxes of English picture books. Not "lend out", I'll rent them for three months for 1000 yen. (Now I'm thinking whether deposit system is added or not, though my friend suggested this idea.)
Anyway some foreigners living in this city showed the interest of the boxes.
 
 
The books will be able to be used effectively, and  I'll be able to meet new people and join a new world.It's interesting.



No comments: