Monday, February 09, 2015

baked fresh yogurt



Have you baked  fresh yogurt?
I always make yogurt by myself, so always keep fresh yogurt. However unfortunately we sometimes eat them up all. I know an interesting way to cook yogurt.
It is to bake it.
I put some yogurt into  a cocotte, and baked it for 30 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
Then I cooled it for the fridge about 2 hours.


It got hard and got cottage cheese.
So this morning I shredded carrots and made salad with it.



However I had a big cut. A bandage did 't work.
The blood hasn't stopped yet, though two hours already has passed.

 
It's really inconvenient. I was going to practice the piano for tomorrow's Karacu concert.
I can't do it, and now I'm updating this blog,but it's really difficult to manage the keyboard without my thumb.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you thumb heals soon!

Mieko said...

Thanks, it's all right. I managed to play the piano, yesterday. It was rare that the tearoom KARAKU was full of audience,