Friday, June 17, 2016

before Father's Day

This coming Sunday is Father's day, isn't it?
Have you prepared something for your dad? or for your husband? yet?
 
This week I do the lesson for Father's day. What is the lesson for Father's day?
 
Just read some picture books and make cards.
 









Though I don't know why, anyway always students seem to have difficulty to give compliments for their fathers.(In my case my husband)
My friend introduced me a nice page for compliments.
So we are learning compliment words now.
 
Well, well can you see the word "well-built", his father, this card was written by a boy who is in the ninth grade, is --- actually "f**" and "hea**", which word came up with him first. However we tried to change into the word "well-built" (He said he has no  little muscle) .
 
Happy Father's Day!
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: