Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Last weekend




Last weekend, "suddenly" my younger daughter and Akari came to my house and stayed one night with us.
On Saturday we had already have planed something,  -- dentist, car-shop, golf-practice etc.
So Akari went along with us on everything, except golf-practice. While Yuki was taking golf-practice we were at a park nearby.

 
Of course at night we ate meat. Though Akari is about 2 years old (she will become 2 years old this July), she "can" already eat usual "meat".
 
And on Sunday


 
It was a sunny day, so we did a kind of BBQ at the garden.
 
And we went to a bookstore nearby.
On the day a man who is a son of a nearby electric appliance  shop owner hold his live performance.
He is probably in the middle of 30's.
As a neighbor we went to see "him".

 
As I expected some neighbors came, but --- unfortunately not so many audience.
We were going to listen to his live, but the sound was too heavy for Akari to listen to it, so we went to a book store and spent a time for a while.


 
And -- my younger daughter and Akair came back to TOKYO with these pre-cooked dishes made by me .



So I cooked "our" pre-cooked dishes on Monday. cooking, cooking, cooking, it was my Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
 
And the cooking is continued ---. I'll update another cooking  on my next blog.


 


1 comment:

Helen said...

Hi Mieko!

Do you want me to keep your comment off my blog? I will if you want!

I haven't heard of the meat shop. I've only been to Yonezawa once, a long time ago. I do like lamb though.

Yes, I grew an avocado plant from a seed. You take the seed, and put toothpicks in it about 2.5 cm from the bottom, then suspend it over a jar or glass of water. Make sure the bottom of the seed is in the water. Then wait! You should change the water every week or so. Once it starts growing you have to do some other things, but wait until it has a really good root system before you put it in a plant pot!

Lucky daughter and grand daughter to have home cooked food.