Monday, November 28, 2016

Anual big event finshed.

This year annual event of " Let's enjoy picture books in the world" finished with a big success.
Since this event started 10 ? years ago, I have joined it as an assistant.
 


This year, people who come from Taiwan, France, India, Sweden, Mexico, and America introduced their country and read some their picture books in their language.
 


Compared to 10 years ago, here in Utsunomiya city many foreigners come and "live".
This event was held at the library, so it was easy to get audience.
Most of them were children and their parents  and some adults came to watch us.
It was really exciting time for me.
 
Well, luckily I got this piñata. It was broken, but not so bad. So I mended it and hung it. 



Now Christmas month has started. I have to change the decoration -- you see, dried persimmon has decorated yet.

No comments: