Monday, November 21, 2016

Winter tires

Monday has started, though it  is almost finished.

Well, last Saturday, I did usual things.
First I discarded 15 things --- you might be surprised that after refurbishing I continue 15 discard task.
Actually we revised all things in all closets in my house.
We steeped the next phase. We have to decrease some overlapped things.

For example, tools.
Yuki has already a wonderful (I don't know whether it's useful or not) tool kid.
However here and there we can see tools in each drawer.
So I "anyway" discarded 15 things without Yuki's permission. (there were not in his tool kid box)
 

Next I cooked pre-cooked dishes for this week.
The right one in the photo is baked tofu & cheese cake.




Then  -- we went out for --- not eating.
We went to a car shop & café nearby.
It is a kind of car factory, however it also runs a café.
So while Yuki had the tires of his car changed into winter tires  and the oil replacement, we had lunch relaxing.
 

 
Next time I have to have the tires of my car changed.
 
Then " we" took a golf lesson. I try to take a golf lesson once (or twice)  a month. Once Yuki tried to teach me, however, as you know --- it was not effective. He was not a good teacher for me, and I was not a good student for him.
And we asked Mr. M to become my coach. He gives me 40 minute lesson.
----- it's too long for me.
So I asked him to give golf lesson for us. I take 10 or 15 minute lesson and next Yuki take 20 or 30 minute lesson. It's really reasonable.
 
Our Saturday was a usual Saturday.
 

No comments: