Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Chie came after one and a half year struggle against the disease

 
Yesterday Chie, who  is my friend we became at gym, finally came to my house.
We met each other after one and a half year interval.
She started to work out at gym about four years ago, when she recovered from cancer.
And when three years almost passed, another cancer was found. She took a leave of absence from gym.
Since then  I sent e-mail once a week.
During her struggling, my daughter's mother-in-law, and my friend's sister died from the same cancer, peritoneal cancer.
 
She has overcome, and in next month she will return to the gym.

During we exchange e-mails, I didn't tell the death of two people. This time I told her.
She also confessed that she prepared her death.

From now on she has to fight the fear of relapse at least for three years.
I admire her posture and back her up.



No comments: