Friday, December 16, 2016

going around to do errands is a good excuse

 
This is my lunch on a day.
I ate it at a small café whose owner is a woman. She is in her late 40s, she quitted her job and started this café 2 years ago.
 
As some people know, I "love" café and "used to " eat out .
However since I stopped to do volunteering works outside, I seldom have lunch outside.
 
On the day, in the morning I had to go to the police to apply to renew my driver's license. And in the afternoon I also had to go to the bank to sort winter bonus  --- "sorting winter bonus" means I sort bonus and put each of them into fixed-term accounts for annual paying.
(Does it make sense?)
 
I wanted to do these errands effectively, so I had lunch at this café instead of returning home temporally. --- It's a good excuse, isn't it?
 
Now most errands which we have to finish in December are almost finished.
This weekend we have to get a new heater --- and it's also a good excuse for Yuki to go to an electronic store.
 

No comments: