Friday, February 17, 2017

A graduate student came by here!

 
 
Yesterday, a girl who graduated from my school two years ago dropped by here with these sweets and tea.
She is now a sophomore. and in three days she goes to China to study Chinese and will have studied at a college ( I forgot the name)  for one year as an exchange student.
 
This spring another girl who graduated from my school last year is going to the US.
 
More than 15 years have passed since I started this school. Some of them continued studying English with me until they entered to college.
And some of them have already be at work ----- in Tochigi, or in Tokyo.
Sometimes they drop by here. It makes me very happy.
 
However no one had never study abroad before these girls decided to study abroad.
I'm also very happy.
 
 

No comments: