Wednesday, April 26, 2017

aroma




 



















Since I started to use aroma, probably one and a half year has passed
Though I used a little bit lots of money than I expected, anyway I still enjoyed aroma, and I and Yuki are accustomed to use aroma.
Additionally nowadays I know what is necessary, so I don't use too much money for aroma.
 
Mainly we use aroma in our usual life.
The photos are bottles of aroma I refilled.
Deodorants of shoes, toilets, and Yuki's room --- oh, sorry the last one is wrong.
Add aroma effect to Yuki's room to release his stress.
Bath aroma, and energy aroma instead of perfume (for Yuki).
Moreover I use one bottle of aroma against runny nose caused by pollen allergy.
 
Blending aroma  is a nice leisure,  isn't it?
And it sometimes become a small good present to my friends.
When I get something from my friends, I sometimes present a small bottle of aroma, which is against runny nose, and bugs outside.
 
 
 

No comments: