Monday, April 24, 2017

Laughter yoga is introduced on a textbook for high school students

a new week has started. Tomorrow I held the second meeting of laughter yoga at home.
 
From  the version of this spring laughter yoga is introduced on a textbooks for high school students. I'm very surprised, and I'm proud of it. Thanks to it, it's easy to share my activity to others.
 
Last week I bought to buy one at a special bookstore which deals with school textbooks.
Probably 15 years passed since I went there --- to buy M's textbooks. She left her "textbooks" with a bag somewhere.
 
As I bought one, I entered into a café to read it. I wanted to read it as soon as possible--- and had a good teatime.


So far three ladies are going to come to my house. One lady is the second time.



No comments: