Thursday, September 14, 2017

Cleaning

Nowadays in Japan an old-fashioned way, or you can say, a natural way to clean is reconsidered.
It means to clean with baking soda, citric acid, or sodium per-carbonate instead of synthetic detergent.  I think the reason is that there are many kids and adults suffering from skin allergy.
 
The two of things such as baking soda, and citric acid "was" familiar when I was a child. They were in my house, and my grandmother's house.
 
Now, I try doing them sometimes.  I sometimes boil lids and pots with baking soda.
 


 
and I usually citric acid (with some aroma)  to soften clothes while the  washing machine is running.
 
Yuki some times show interest  in the old-fashioned way, because it sometimes works better than synthetic detergent, though he is not a naturalist.(I'm not sure the word of naturalist is an English word, anyway the word naturalist exists as a Japanese word.)
To remove hard water stain of  our bath sink (why hard? because it is very old) is usually Yuki's job, because we have to scrape it hardly, even though we use synthetic detergent, or baking soda paste.
 
And finally the between detergent  has appeared.





















It consists of 5% citric acid and surface acting agent.

No comments: