Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Lots of chores

Yesterday, I had lots of chores, why? Just I went out all the day the day before yesterday, but I had lots of things.

















This Sunday Yuki and I attend the 27th anniversary of Yuki's father.

So I had to organize photos, budgets, my bags.
However the first job was to go to the bank.

Additionally suddenly a friend would come to talk with me about the event of the end of September in the afternoon.
So while in the morning I struggled with lots of things. What I could do is one thing at the same time  but my brain was thinking 3 things on the same time. It means yes, I seem to have enough power to lead some things.

Anyway the first event was done. Next event was to visit my father's grave with my mother.

And today, it is the day of Karaku, it means I play the piano for just 30 minutes at Karaku.
After the performing, I'm going to spend the rest of day loosely at Karaku.





No comments: