Wednesday, October 04, 2017

art museum in UENO park

These days I often go to Tokyo, but I don't have enough time to drop somewhere on the way home.
To be more correct, I have no physical power to drop by somewhere on the way home.

However, last time I visited Tokyo, I had a time to visit Ueno art museum before going to the meeting place.
Just I had one hour, so I ran through the museum.



Why I went there?
This picture is drawn by SASAYA AKIRA. He is a friend of KARAKU's master (Karaku is the café I play the piano once a month). He is a pro artist, and his new picture is placed in this exhibition. So I dropped by there.
And I also wanted to see this modern exhibition which was held in the same place.
Here in Utsunomiya, we have two art museums, but they seldom hold modern exhibition like this.
This exhibition was introduced on the news paper and it seemed to gain a big popularity.
It was fun.


On the last blog, I wrote about my pedometer. Usually it shows less than 300 steps, but on the day it showed more than 10000 steps. It was the reason why it showed more than 10000 steps.  To swing by, I changed trains and "climbed up and down" lots of stairs instead of  using escalators.


No comments: