Sunday, October 01, 2017

easy shoes

How and where do you buy your shoes?
It's OK to buy clothes on the Internet, however I prefer to buy shoes at a real shop. Because I want to try them on.

However --- it's difficult to buy "easy and semi-formal" shoes in this area.
There are many shoe shops, and there are some brand shops.
They deal with sports shoes, heels, formal shoes, but I've not meet any shops which deal with "easy and semi formal" shoes.

This September I needed to wear black shoes. I have black formal shoes, but unfortunately for current me, it is difficult to walk much with the shoes. When I attended a funeral last year, I realized it.

If I attend a formal ceremony, I go there with easy shoes and change into formal shoes there.
But -- taking another pair of shoes is too much (luggage).

So I surfed Internet with the keyword "senior, easy, light and wide".
I found them.







As views from up, not so bad, they look semi formal black shoes.


As viewed from the side they don't have heels. So they are not formal.
I was going to return the shoes for a fee, if they didn't fit. However they fit me.

Without internet it seems to be difficult to spend my life (including writing this blog.)


2 comments:

AikenJan said...

Mieko, I have shoes very similar to yours. The upper part is a microfiber fabric and I've even washed them in the washing machine. They are my "travel shoes" (in fact, I'm sure I've worn them to your house!). Mine are several years old and I have tried to find them again to buy, but although I've found almost the same it's not quite. I keep going back to them because they are so comfortable and can be a little dressy, as you say. My advice, if you really like them...buy another pair and save them for the future! Jan

Mieko said...

Thanks for your comments, Jan. You think so? Actually I thought I would need to buy another pair. They are really comfortable, and I bought blue ones.