Wednesday, October 25, 2017

laughter YOGA in October

yesterday I hold laughter yoga, which is hold once a month.
This time, three ladies came to my house.
In laughter yoga, we try to laugh in three ways.
One is laughing with yoga exercise,  another one is laughing simply consciously without any funny things, and the other is laughing at some things.
I use a pun picture book, of course in Japanese.
It is a kind of rhyming book.

However some puns are very difficult for us (including me) to understand.
Of course we understand the sentence, but we don't find where is funny.

Anyway this time two puns caught us.
I hope you understand the pun.

Chou-Chou (butterfly) ha Chau(different)
Chau-Chau (different)  to Chau.



The sound of Chou-Chou is similar to the sound of (Chau-Chau), but they are a little bit different.
And Chau means different.
Do you understand it?
Butterfly, which is Chou-Chou in Japanese is different, which is Chau in Japanese.
Chou-chou is not Chau-Chau.


And another one was very cute.
I try to make similar type in English using rhyming.
Angel throw a beef-bowl from the heaven.

We had a good time, and of course, after laughter yoga I served some sweets I bought at Manza.

What made me very happy was they knew how expensive they were.
There I bought HANAMAE which were big beans and here in Tochigi we seldom find them even at a department store.
When I served some to Yuki, Yuki said "oh, you bought them at Manza. What big beans they are!".
However the three ladies know their value.
I was very happy.

No comments: