Tuesday, October 03, 2017

laughter yoga in September
















Laughter yoga club was able to be held in September. At first three members were going to come to my house. However  on the morning of the day, two women canceled. I thought it was OK that only one lady would come. However, coincidently, another  lady called me and asked whether she could join us or not. Of course I said "please join us". And, another lady who wasn't going to come, but she was able to come. So the number of the people who joined my laughter club was the same as I expected. Lucky me.



I prepared some cookies which are to-go, and sweet potato & apple compote.
 
We started with something which had been funny, interesting or exciting in September  while listing them up.
 
 
 
Well, well, all of things entailed some negative excuses, but it's OK.
 
 
"Though I was very tired, and after that I came down, I was very satisfied to attend to Sports Day of my grandson. "
like this....
 
Every thing we introduced made us  laugh.
 
Well, well, I prepared sweet potato & apple compote, a lady "couldn't" eat it. Because she avoids some things which contain Kalium because she has a heart disease.
 
I know, many of them are really careful not to take too much sugar and fat. However I don't know that, potatoes and fruits and fresh vegetables contain lots of Kalium.
 
 


2 comments:

Rosa said...

I learned a new word from your blog today: Kalium. I had to look up it's meaning. In American English, we use the "K" (from Kalium) as the chemical abbreviation, but use "potassium" as the chemical name. (For example, "potassium idodide" is abbreviated as "KI"). I always wondered about that.

Mieko said...

Thanks for your comments.we call K kariume in Japanese, I learned a new word Potassium, too.
People having a irregular heart beat must be careful about taking potassium, not too much, not too less. So usually the people are prohibited to eat "nattou".