Wednesday, December 13, 2017

I did it!

Yesterday it was the day of Karaku, it means I played the piano at Karaku café.
As I tell you, once a month I perform with Ms.U there. It is not a job, it is a kind of hobby for me, and for Ms.U it is a kind of volunteer work.

When we started to perform together, Ms.U was not so popular in Tochigi prefecture, however about 3 or 4 years ago, she didn't have not so much opportunity she performed. Nowadays she seems to be busy, to be asked to recital, to do MC. She extended her business from not only an acting word to reading stories, teaching, MC, etc.
Though she is busy, she enjoys the day of Karaku with me. I'm very happy.

Anyway without any cancel, I did it.

And before the end of this month, we will hold an event here in my house.
A new year is just around the corner beyond Christmas.

No comments: