Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I'm all thumbs!!

https://instagram.com/p/BcHmCe5nLfw/
I'm not sure you see this site.
Anyway I tried making these TOUFU onion rings.
And

They look completely different, though the taste was "perfect". I know I'm all thumbs!!
They are tasty while they are fresh which means "hot". On the other hand they are also tasty when they are eaten next day.
So I ate fresh one at night yesterday for my dinner.
And today I served the rest for our breakfast, though I warmed them with pan.





















Today it is the day for me to do volunteering. I'll go out to the library in 30 minute.
And in the afternoon I hold an English chat meeting at a café. Probably it is the last time that one of my friend attends it. She and I'll go each way. -- It can't be helped.

1 comment:

AikenJan said...

I see your Christmas tablecloth! Jan