Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
For Yuki and me today Monday is a usual day.
How are you celebrating your Christmas? Or how did you celebrate it?

The day before Christmas Eve, it was holiday in Japan. So many events were held in this city.
It was a "holiday", so Yuki went to golf in the daytime, and I changed Christmas decoration into New Year's in my house. Because this week I will hold two events, so I wanted to organize my house into the style for welcoming a new year.

Anyway at the night of the Saturday, we went out to listen to a concert performed by Utsunoiya university which is a national university in this prefecture.



 
It was done at a large hall, and it was full of people who are from kids to senior.
 
The week before last we also went to a concert which was performed civic orchestra and civic choral society,--- it means the members are adults and half of them are senior. So the hall was full of people but they were adults or some families with small kids.
 
This time, many young people were there, so the atmosphere was completely different.
Anyway we enjoyed both of them.
And
 
Did you know that? The tickets of both were invitation tickets. Lucky me!
 
 

No comments: