Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My English activity in December

Yesterday  I finished my English activity in December.
In the morning I introduced and read some English picture books and did some activities, with moms &kids and one lady who was coincidently  my acquaintance and a senior man.
It was a really  good time.
 
Then I went to a café  to have lunch.


 
Because there I had another meeting in the afternoon.
It was a good excuse for me to go out for my lunch.
 
In the afternoon, three ladies participated in my English chatting activity.
It took one hour.
After that  -- chatting time in Japanese started (it might have been the main.)


 
 
A lady was the last time to join us. And a lady was a new member to join us.
I adhered to this phrase
Those who come are welcome, those who leave are not regretted

I seem to get more matured.


No comments: