Thursday, December 21, 2017

season word 1221 citrus junos


 
I searched how to read "junos", it seems to be pronounced  "you-n-us". is it right?
And I also learnt. We call it YUZU. Its origin is China, but here in Japan it became popular. So according to an Oxford dictionary it is introduced its origin is Japanese.
 
And -- Yuzu used to call YU no Su and actually a few people use this name.
It means acid of Yuzu. --- this pronunciation seemed to be exported, and Yuzu is called citrus junos.
 
Here in Tochigi, many farmers grow Yuzu, so sometimes I get many for free, and sometime I buy them at very economical price. (I dare not to use the word "cheep")
I use them cooking, bating.
 
Bathing with Yuzu , full of aroma, (as if I were) a Japanese-style beautiful woman
 
 
In winter I always keep YUZU honey.
 
Yuzu honey, dried ginger, keep away us from a cold.
 
 
 
  
 

No comments: