Monday, December 18, 2017

seasoon word 1214 knitting


 
Oh, sorry, the photo is not good.
Knitting
Knitting is made by knitting yarn or the like with knitting needles or machine. In the winter many knitting tools are lined up when you go to a craft shop. Some people give hand-knitted scarves as Christmas presents.
Knit with white yarn, looking forward to seeing my first child,  her first dress
 
When I had the first baby "t", I was waiting for her birth knitting white yarn dress.
And -- for my second daughter "m", I knitted her cape with white yarn.
They were still kept in the closet. I wanted to let Ah-chan wear them. However she was born in summer, and they are yellow by age partly.
 
Knit a sweater, got a perfect score at high school, at Home Economic class
 
I'm not sure that you have a subject "home economic" at school.
Anyway I was not good at home economic at high school. At home economic, we learn cooking, sawing, fixing, etc.
I had to make  an outfit when I was a high schools student. In summer I made skirt, and in winter I knitted a sweater. It was the first and last experience I got a perfect score at Home Economic class.
 

2 comments:

Helen said...

I had Home Economics in Grade 8 and 9. We were bussed to another school in another town because my school didn't have cooking facilities. I studied cooking and also sewing. However, I did a lot of cooking and sewing at home anyway, because my mother taught me. I was also in a 4-H club for sewing and cooking.

I knit, but not very well. I like to crochet and do that quite a bit.

I never got a perfect score in Home Ec.Congratulations to you!

Mieko said...

Helen thanks for your comments. Crochet?? Now I've learnt. It is a kind of knitting using a crochet. My younger daughter do it.
Well, It is a good memory. I don't like exam, however probably I will have no opportunity to get my academic reports in good meaning and a little bit sad meaning.