Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Do you enjoy your job?

Yesterday a woman visited me; she is also a teacher belonging to the same franchise English class. When we met at a meeting she showed a big interesting to my teaching materials. So she came to my house. She asked many questions one after another. So we didn't have time to have tea calmly.
I was really happy and excited to show my handmade materials and collection of my picture books. She seemed to be also happy.She said "You really seem to enjoy teaching.
"I haven't thought about that. When I get up, usually I suffer from headache. So I manage to inspire my self to spend the day without troubles. Doing morning house chores, sitting at PC, preparing today's lesson and going to 30 minute exercise, they are what I usually do in the morning. And after practicing the piano my job starts. And at 9:30 it is finished.
I’m usually relieved to finish the job without cancellation.Yesterday from her words without intention I realized that I enjoyed my job though I'm really bad at enjoying something.
This year it is few inquiry of new students but I have still some students. So I thank of remaining students --though it doesn’t pay off very much.

No comments: