Thursday, January 25, 2007

How to YUZUKOSYOU


Now all members of my family are into "YUZUKOSYOU". Finaly I put it on my daughter's lunchbox. Can you see where the "YUSUKOSYOU" is.

If you are Japanese, you might think "ss it OBENTOU for a teenager, really? It's like for a hungry boy". BUT she loves such bold, simple OBENTOU, and I love it because it is easy to cook.

I put rice into her lunchbox, and put grilled beaf (tasted Korean sauce) , sauted cabbage with salt & pepper, and a little green "YUSUKOSYOU".

She alreday knew the contents of today's OBENTOU. Because she has alread eaten the same thing for breakfast. Now my hourse is full with the smell of this grilled beaf, not "YUZUKOSYOU". I'm also going to eat the same thing for my lunch with lots of "YUZUKOSYOU"

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Mmm.. sounds good ... the photo is rather light, so not too good at showing what the food is REALLY like, but all the same helps us get the idea.

Helen said...

I'll have to try yakiniku with yuzu-kosyou next time we have it at home! I did put some in the egg mixture of an omelette I made, that was nice!