Wednesday, March 14, 2007

last three days

In Japan April is a month to start new term. So for me these three days are last days of my term of this year.
The evnets I planed is finished in turn.

Last Sunday the meeting of reading English picture books was finished. Probably 15 coulples (mother or father and kids) came. The next day I got some e-mails from attendees, saying "it was fun, I'm looking forward to next meeting." I'm really glad.
Yesterday my monthly playing the pinano at KARAKU was finished. It was really crowded, Oops, don't misundestand please. Some meetin was held there. I was afraid that the sound of piano might be noisy, but after playing the piano some people said "We feel calm, thank you", or "GOCHISOUSAMA ( it is a greeting after eating in Japan) for your music". I'm really happy.

And the last event is left. On Friday I'm reading English picture books for infamts at a nursery school.

And my two-week spring vacation is going to start. What will I do? The first half week, I'll neaten up my classroom, and change the materails for the new term, and go to TOKYO to meet my elder daughter and my mother.
The latter half week, I'll meet some friends who lives a little bit far and enjoy cherry blossoms.

AND coming Saturday (3/31), the first event of the new term will come.
I should take in my self "hang in there" and "enjoy your vacation!"

No comments: