Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April first



Today , yes , it is April first. It is April Fool's Day. Unfortunately I don't have any kids I enjoy the day with. Well, I may delights in teasing my students who come today.




BUT, suddenly a few minutes ago I got a bouquet of flower. From where? From my husband's company.


He has worked at the company for "25" years in this term. (In Japan April is also the first term for office workers.) So they sent it to me with a message "Thank you for your helping for 25 years. Thanks of you Mr.**** (my husband) is able to work with us."


Is it a Japanese thinking way? I don't know single people who has also worked for 25 years got this present. Anyway 25 years passed.


This year is a turnining point for me and my husband.




Well, can you guess what it is.


This morning I sent a photo of today's breakfast to my daughters, and my younger daughter sent back this photo to me. Today she made this breakfast. The menu ( I didn't know the menu from the photo, so I called her) is pancake and boiled spinich seasoned with sesame. They have only a few spring vacaion days, but they seem to relax "together".


No comments: